Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Costume - Han Solo (ANH) - Part 2


I'm currently in Phase 2 of my Han Solo (ANH) build. Phase 2 is research. I research each piece of the costume until I feel I can gleam no more from it. Sometimes this drifts into Phase 3 - Planning, as I tend to break down a piece while I study it.

Phase 2 - Research - Belt

So, I've come to the conclusion that I can no longer gleam anything useful about Han Solo's belt. So here's what I've discovered.



His belt appears to be a regular Men's belt. Nothing too fancy about it.
  1. Black (Leather is tan, painted black. Not even sure why this is even mentioned. Cow hide isn't black naturally.)
  2. 3 holes, evenly spaced around the whole belt, except for the last couple of inches.
  3. 2-Prongs only
  4. A faint depressed line along the top and bottom.
  5. Rectangular ring for the loop
  6. NO GROMMETS

So, that's all I've got. This is an item I could easily find online or make myself.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/notes/creative-inspirations-cosplay/costume-han-solo-anh-part-2/559914170797552

No comments:

Post a Comment