Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Greetings and Salutations!

Greetings! Welcome to my cosplay blog! My name is Andrew, and I'll be your guide and host on this adventure. I live near Tacoma, Washington, U.S.A. I'm an electrician by trade and a geek by birth. I was fortunate to be raised in a house that enjoyed sci-fi and fantasy movies and shows.

I'm fairly new to cosplay -- I've only made a couple of costumes to date. Nothing too extravagant. I've been fascinated with costumes for a number of years and began to seriously research costumes around 5 years ago.

I also have hopes to make my own props as well. I have a small workspace in my garage. I've been following several other bloggers who make props and it's just amazing what they can do. I hope that someday my talent may come close to theirs. I'll blog on them at a later time.

I'm fortunate in that I have many friends who costume, thus I've got a lot of minds to pick at when I need help.

I plan to use this blog to showcase my progress in costuming and prop making, as well as my adventures in cosplaying. Hopefully you'll see me around some conventions in the near future.

Thank you for checking out my blog. I hope you'll come back to see what I have in store. Feel free to ask me any questions you may be wondering. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment